Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty Blogs and Tutorials

Whoa Nelly!  I have been completely obsessed with a few beauty blogs out there and I have spent quite a few hours watching makeup tutorials.  Here are a couple of my favorites:

http://www.scrangie.com/

I initially found her site when I was searching for reviews of some Zoya nail polishes that I had wanted and a few months later, I find myself checking her site out for all sorts of tips!  She does some amazing eyemakeup, and posts great pictures of the newest nail polish shades.  I have also gone out and bought quite a few of the items that she reviewed for myself and I ended up a pretty happy camper.  The new Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios are freaking great!!  Walgreens seems to have the best selections of them.  For what was known to be pretty cheap crap makeup, they seemed to have amped up their formulations and I'm pretty impressed with the quality.  If you see them in your local store, I'd recommend picking some of them up!! 

http://zoffe.blogspot.com/

Another blog chock full of amazing eyemakeup examples and links to her tutorial videos.  She reminds me soo much of a long lost friend named Faith, except she's from Denmark. ;)  Go and take a peek at her tutorials, simply applying black eyeliner and mascara will never be enough again, I even decked out my eyes today when I knew I was doing nothing else but sitting in the house lol.  Then again, I'm nutty like that.  Eye makeup is my favorite thing, and these two sites alone are enough to keep you busy for a while.  I've found out there are probably hundreds of these types of sites out there, and maybe one day when I get a bit better and more creative with my makeup I might start one of my own. For now I'll stick to sharing the good stuff! 


   

2 comments:

  1. hey girl... i am your first follower, YAY!!!!!

    i am a crazy make-up junkie myself!! i spend hours and hours watching youtube make-up tutorials, hauls, reviews, etc... SOOOO looking forward to reading all about your favs and checking them out myself!! will get you the links to some of my favs as well... and definitely can't wait to see YOUR videos!! been thinking about doing those myself - maybe i will brave it if you do, haha... ;P

    <3 erin (nortiekeeks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY! And we never talked about this at work???! Holy shit!! You have to check out the links I posted so far, they are my frigging favorites and that chick in Denmark does the most amazing stuff! Soooo jealous! I don't know if I'll ever have the stones to do a video but we'll see! I have to post up some pics of my new stuff.

    The eyeshadows I got from Fyrinnae are so pretty but I am finding them hard to work with, but I'll post up a link to her stuff so you can see them!! And they are dirt cheap!!

    ReplyDelete