Monday, January 31, 2011

Katy Perry's OPI line....

I bought the mini set of her new line and it's really really nice! It's also near to impossible to get a decent picture of them with the camera on my phone, but I can give you an idea of what they will look like on.


This is a picture of the one on the end, Not like the Movies, it's a pretty complex color, it looks greenish in one direction, silvery/purple in the picture and a pinky/copper in other lighting.  I'm tempted to layer Teenage Dream over it!  And I am definitely looking forward to a fresh pedicure with The one that got away. :)

The two glitter ones, Teenage Dream and Last Friday Night, are kind of sheer, they will need about 3 coats to cover on their own. They'd be perfect for layering over another color.  The One That Got Away is a great fuschia with some silver micro glitter, and as you can sort of see, Not Like The Movies is a very interesting purple, copper, green with some silver micro glitter as well.  The picture above is two coats, I think it could use a third for more depth. Again, pictures don't do them justice.

Now I'm on the hunt to find Shatter to complete the set!

No comments:

Post a Comment