Thursday, January 27, 2011
My teenage crush...oh the nostalgia!
I was feeling nostalgic last night and went on The Damned's website forums and found a hysterical thread about a bunch of women called "Vanian's Vixens" who are dedicated to Dave Vanian. A bunch of them posted up these rather yummy pictures on the forum and these are a couple of my favorites.
I've loved him since I was 15 and when I see these pictures I definitely remember why! I've been on a Damned kick all day and kept resetting my channel on Pandora to play them over and over. It's been way too many years since I've seen them live, I hope they come to the East Coast again sometime soon!
Wonder if I grow out the monstrous gray streak I have, I could finally have Dave Vanian hair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment