Just go have a gander at the amazing loose shadows that she has in her collections. They are just jaw dropping! I was instantly hooked and although I am finding them a bit hard to use since I'm more used to pressed eyeshadows, I'm probably going to order more! They are about $6-$7 dollars full size and for only $2 a pop each for a mini sample, they are so worth a try!
I ordered Dragonmagic from her Arcane Magic Line, Fyre and Ice and she was kind enough to give me a sample of Faerie Glamour! Here they are in order:
Of course I've reversed them on my hand when I swatched them... top row is with Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy shadow base that everyone highly recommends using, I am having a hard time with it, the shadows seem to apply easier when patted with a wet brush or applicator. You can't just swipe these on, you have to pat them or the color just doesn't come up. Bottom row is patted onto my hand with a typical sponge applicator.
These photos don't do them justice, they are much more amazing in person. I think the green one, Dragonmagic is my favorite though, I'll likely be trying this one today to do my eyes and if it comes out well, I'll post a pic.
Boy, gotta love snow days for something! Got a pretty good start on my blog today lol.
Here's a link to Fyrinnae's site: www.fyrinnae.com
Apparently they are super backed up right now and it might take a few weeks for you to receive your order, but they are worth the wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment